Today’s generation prefer sneaking into their mobile phones the moment they open their eyes in the morning, during lectures, using washroom and almost everywhere. The mobile phone or rather called as ‘The Smartphone’ is becoming a very important part of everyone’s life. Youths are being lured with different 2G, 3G and 4G data packs with are indeed expensive for youths who are hooked on their smart phones 24/7. The 4th generation phone has become the perfect companion of each and every person from toddlers to oldies.
Netgear wifi extender is a device which enables you to enjoy your Wi-Fi zone at every corner of your houses, offices etc. The device is a simple tool which is placed between the wireless router and computer. The extender helps you get your daily Telly, YouTube or Gaming dose by efficiently connecting you to the Wi-Fi from every edge of your residence. The instrument helps you to stay engrossed with your Internet network coverage and enjoying every online moment.
Suppose you are alone at your home and enjoying your favorite online series on you tube and suddenly the Wi-Fi goes off, you have no other choice other than to wait for the Wi-Fi to come at its own pace. Let this be just a thought, as we will help you to be your own technician and get back in the online mood ASAP..! Let’s learn this in just some simple steps.
The NETGEAR WIFI EXTENDER can be manually operated with an Ethernet port or without an Ethernet port. The Ethernet port is an in-built socket in computers which allows connection with a wired network.
NETGEAR WI-FI EXTENDER WITH ETHERNET PORT::
- Connect to Netgear Wi-Fi extender via Ethernet cable with the help of your computer.
- Login to the web user interface of your extender by entering your username and password. (The password should be same as the access point password)
- After successfully logging in, go to setup and wireless settings.
- Make sure you have the correct password as your access point password to ignore errors.
- Click to apply after the Ethernet and access point password match.
- Reconnect to your devices and get back your Wi-Fi connection.
NETGEAR WI-FI EXTENDER WITHOUT AN ETHERNET PORT:
- Press and hold the factory settings button on the side panel for 7 seconds to reset your extender to the factory default settings.
- Connect to your Netgear Wi-Fi extender via Wi-Fi.
- Login to the web user interface to your extender by entering your username and password.
- Setup wizard to the setup your connection to access point.( Do not use WPS while connecting to access point)
- Reconnect your devices to enjoy being online.
Try connecting back to your Wi-Fi through these simple steps. We hope this article may help develop your technical skills. Read more to know more.